Monuments are designed with creativity and unique expression. There is no limit to what can be done with a granite memorial with your imagination. We can help you turn a lifetime of memories, themes and accomplishments into a unique personalized memorial tribute. Our custom shapes, designs, colours & accessories, there are endless possibilities.
Due to it’s custom advantages we will work directly with you from start to finish to accomplish the monument of your preference. For more information about custom memorials, please contact us today. We even install your monuments personally and deliver your monument directly to the cemetery that you have selected.
About Haven Monument
Our personalized services, which include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Professional installations of your selected monument
• Filing appropriate cemetery permits
• Delivery of markers to cemeteries for installation
• Highly Skilled Expert Granite Craftsmen
• Design & Laser etch any image into the stone, permanently.
• Laser Etching – Largest Laser Etching Machine in USA
• Wide variety of sizes, styles, colours and custom sculpting at the lowest cost
Request a Quote by filling out our contact form (Be sure to mention the name on the design as shown on the website as well as the approximate size desired). We will respond to you with a quote.
Read about Haven Monument Manufacturer. Knowing a little about us before we come to know you.
Design A Monument
STEP 1: Call or meet our monument expert
The first time you call us inquiring about our monument service, we can discuss over the phone or at our office about your loved one’s life, noting personality traits, accomplishments, activities and special memories. You and one of our monument expert will work together to draw out possible symbols that represent important memories and life experiences.
STEP 2: Create a rough template.
A rough template outlining the elements you’d like to include such as size of headstone, shape, colour and any designs will be displayed on the rough template. You will have an opportunity to make revisions and then approve the final template.
STEP 3: Approve the final template.
The final step is to review and approve the final template. Once approval is obtained we will contact the cemetery to ensure we meet the cemetery requirements for your monument. Any necessary paperwork that is required by the cemetery will be completed by us – at no charge to you.
Once we have cemetery approval and your approval on the final template, we will proceed with production. Please allow 8-12 weeks after approval is obtained from both you and the cemetery you selected.
What We Offer with Your Monument Purchase
All Memorial Prices Include:
● Free Shipping within Greater Toronto Area
● Proof of Layout (Lettering and Engraving) with Customization Option
● Large Selection of Styles, Granite Colours and Sizes
● Large Selection of Artwork
● Free Installation (Greater Toronto Area only)
Additional Options and Costs
● Custom Artwork
● Ceramic Photo Tiles
● Cemetery Foundation Fees (placement fees)
Prior to placing your order be sure to:
● Obtain Information Booklet about your Cemetery for Headstone Specifications
● Pay Cemetery Setting Fees; our Prices do not include Cemetery/Foundation Fees.
A monument foundation is an in-ground concrete base and is required to maintain the stability of all monuments. The cemetery will construct the foundations in the designated monument space at the expense of the purchaser.